top 10 trending beautiful quotes about girls


 I love you and I would rather not lose you. Since my life has been exceptional since the day I found out.


In the event that I had a blossom for without fail, I considered you, I could stroll in my nursery until the end of time. Alfred Lord Tennyson



You are wonderful to such an extent that I can't avoid checking you out.


My sovereign, my princess, my daylight, I love you to such an extent. You will stay the sovereign of my heart.




Love is too frail a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, indeed, I need to create, obviously I do, wouldn't you say I do? Woody Allen


I needed to let you know that you are wonderful so you will see that you are.


I need to let you know a mysterious that there isn't anything more gorgeous than you in this world.


You're wonderful, it's valid. I saw your face, in a jam-packed spot, and I don't have the foggiest idea what to do, because I won't ever accompany you. James Blunt

top 10 trending beautiful quotes about girls top 10 trending beautiful quotes about girls Reviewed by hide me on 09:41 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.